JUST SOLD – Grandview Woodland Development Site – Vancouver, BC – 1616 Nanaimo St.
Address: 1616 Nanaimo St. Vancouver, BC in the Grandview Woodland Development Plan
Total Lot Size: 4,995 sqft
Potential Buildable/Salable : 12,487 sqft
Lot Size: 45′ x 111′
Proposed New Zoning Height : 6 Storey
Call for SOLD pricing and additional details.
We were successful in helping our clients sell this site in a real estate market where development site sales have reached a new low. It took a lot of effort, knowledge, creativity, marketing and negotiations to finalize a sale in this particular section of the City. With the uncertainty in the real estate market in Vancouver, the City of Vancouver’s regulations and increase in fees our clients are happy to move and realize a successful sale of their property that has been in the family for over 30 years.
To acquire a multifamily apartment / commercial development site in the heart of Vancouver.
City is currently in the process of potentially allowing rezoning from C1 to C2
12 Min Drive to Downtown Vancouver.
Grandview Woodland Neighbourhood.
Central neighbourhood with easy access to transit.
Potential for assembly.
• Enhance the vitality of the small, locally-serving retail and service nodes along Nanaimo Street, to provide better services closer to home
• Some blocks are oriented parallel to the street while others are perpendicular and face onto the flanking residential streets; only parcels that front onto Nanaimo Street will see future changes
• For townhouse areas along Nanaimo Street, permit choice-of-use (between commercial uses or residential) for ground floor spaces facing Nanaimo Stree
• Consider expanding the Nanaimo shopping nodes from a choice-of-use townhouse zone to the mixed-use C-2 zone, to require ground floor commercial in these areas
• Expansion of Nanaimo shopping nodes would include 4.5 additional blocks: – 1.5 blocks at 7th Avenue, to strengthen the shopping node and avoid partial blocks of mixed-use buildings – 3 blocks at Grant Street/Charles Street, to connect and strengthen the 1st Avenue and Charles Street shopping nodes
• Expansion of Nanaimo shopping nodes would ensure more shops and services are provided over the long-term, improving neighbourhood walkability
- Potential 6 storey development
- C-2 Potential Rezone
- Assembly Potential
- Mixed Used Development Site
- Very active and central area
If you require further information about the property feel free to call Eni at 778 371 1534